How Much Do security windows cost?
Window alarms ADT security windows
7 Reasons you need to install ADT security windows
If you’re considering installing new windows in your home or if you’re replacing the old ones, you should consider ADT Security windows. There are endless reasons for this. For example, the ADT Security sign alone is a huge deterrent to burglars and intruders. If a burglar passes around the home and the first thing they see is the ADT security post, nine out of ten times they will always pass your home.
But it’s not just the ADT sign posts. Here are 7 other benefits of choosing ADT security windows:
1. If you stay out late, and there is a breakage in your home, the Central Station will send you a message informing you of the incident while also warning you to stay away from the danger. This alone might save your life.
2. ADT windows are controlled from a central control panel. This is because the windows are usually part of an elaborate security system. On the ADT security system keypad, there are emergency buttons for the police, the fire department, and paramedics. Imagine how much your family could benefit from this! If there is an emergency, you simply dial the emergency button and the ADT Central Station alerts the police, the fire department, or paramedics as necessary.
3. The way ADT security windows are integrated with the rest of the security system is such that when there is a breakage, you will be able to call a list of emergency contacts. In case of a break-in, the ADT security center will call these numbers immediately. You can add anyone special to that list. From your best friends to your most caring neighbors; if anything happens, ADT will immediately notify them
4. You might have heard that installing a monitored security system can get you a discount on your insurance premiums, right? Well, that’s exactly what usually happens when you choose ADT security windows. Some homeowners save as much as 20 percent annually on their premiums. Most people, however, get around 10 percent.
5. You should also choose ADT because the company allows you to control your security system from anywhere on earth via the internet! Yes, you can now be on vacation in Hawaii and still be able to monitor your windows and respond to alarms. This added convenience is something you will surely love.
6. Minimize energy consumption in the home
6. Alongside controlling your security system via the internet, ADT also allows you to get alarm notifications on your phone. This means that you can now rest assured that no security matter will pass you just because you were not at home. Whether it is a fire, a breakage, or anything else, you will instantly receive updates and additional information on what you need to do under those situations.
7. Peace of mind – when you put all these together, you will find that having ADT security windows can give you the peace of mind you need. You will sleep better knowing that someone else is keeping the watch.